The Race Starts Sunday, May 13th at 9:30 AM in City Park Denver
Following is everything you need to know:
- Packet pick-up –
- All race material will be available to you before race day at packet pick up
- Runner’s Roost, one of our favorite partners, is offering a fantastic Mother’s Day sale of 15% off all in store purchases with packet pick-up
- Two time slots this year!
- Friday, May 11th, from 4 to 7 PM
- The day before Mother’s Day, Saturday May 12th, from 2 to 6 PM
- Packet pickup is at the Colorado Blvd store at 1685 S. Colorado Blvd., Ste. J, you can call them at (303) 759-8455
- You may also pick up your packet on race day, but please arrive early!
- Race Day Packet Pick-up
- Mother’s Day, May 13th, 2018
- Inside City Park pavilion
- Opens at 7:00 AM
- Closes at 9:15 AM
- Race Info
- The race goes off promptly at 9:30 AM
- Strollers and dogs are welcome, but PLEASE be respectful
- Bikes, roller-blades, and skateboards ARE NOT welcome
Race-Time Child Care
- This year the pavilion is under construction, so we are not opening up child care this year.
Check-in opens at 8:45 AM Check out by 10:15 AM Cost is a $10 donation to the Colorado Children’s Chorale in advance and $15 day of Children not claimed by 10:15 will be donated to the Colorado Children’s Chorale … just “kidding”! Child care will be inside the pavilion.
- Everything you need to know is right here
- First serving at 9:45 AM
- Last at 11:00 PM
- Race weekend registrations do include brunch while supplies last starting at 10:45
- Children’s Race
- Virtual Goody Bag
- You will be getting an email with lots of great offers from our sponsors
- Door Prizes
- We will be giving away door prizes after the award ceremony
- We hope that all registered runner/walkers get discounted admission to the Denver Zoo on Mother’s Day. More information soon!